Hysteroscopy is a method of pelvic exam, which is an examination of condition of the cervix uteri, alvus and appendages. Laparoscopy is a method of conducting less traumatic operating treatment, in which the access to the target-affected organ is obtained by plugging in of a miniature video camera and instruments through a small puncture in the abdominal wall.
Benefits of Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy Treatment
Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy treatment are used to eliminate female infertility of a diverse and unexplained genesis. This method is the most effective in this regard for today.
Both of the procedures help to cope with such gynecological diseases as:
- Erosion of the of the cervix uteri and alvus
- Adhesion of the uterine tubes
- Intrauterine adhesion
- Tubal infertility
- Endocrine infertility
These two methods allow coping with the many troubles that can wait for a woman in her way of living.
Difference between hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
Although laparoscopy and hysteroscopy methods are similar, there are several differences between them:
- Laparoscopy examines and treats the uterus from the outside, and hysteroscopy involves examining and treating it from the inside.
- Laparoscopy takes more than half an hour, hysteroscopy can take no more than twenty minutes.
- Hysteroscopy allows you to diagnose, take the uterine tissue for the test, or remove minor defects inside the genital organ. Laparoscopy allows you to remove even tumors, it can completely replace the surgical interference.
- Hysteroscopy helps to make an accurate diagnosis in a few days, and the second procedure helps to solve the most complicated problem quickly without the discomfort and negative consequences.
Successful Infertility Treatment in Dubai
The treatment of infertility has become relevant during the last few decades.
The well-being and standards of people’s living is increasing every year, but at the same time the basic functions of the human body, essential for the continuation, are becoming worse and worse.
The most common problems experienced by specialists during the treatment of female infertility are:
- Ovulation disorders
- Pathologies of the uterus and uterine tubes
- Hormonal and genetic abnormalities.
Our doctors have long-term experience in this field of medicine. Therefore, they are always ready to make happy those women who are waiting the blessed event.